Digital Humanities 2006 took place place at la Sorbonne, Paris, France, July 5-9, 2006.
The joint conference of the Association for Literary and Linguistic Computing and the Association for Computers and the Humanities is the oldest established meeting of scholars working at the intersection of advanced information technologies and the humanities, annually attracting a distinguished international community at the forefront of their fields.
- November 30, 2006: firm deadline for submissions
- February 13, 2006: presenters will be notified of acceptance
Proposed Sessions for 2006
Submissions are invited on all topics concerning humanities computing:
- text analysis, corpora, language processing
- IT in librarianship and documentation
- computer-based research in literary, cultural and historical studies,
- computing applications for the arts, architecture and music
- research issues such as
- information design and modelling
- the cultural impact of the new media
- the role of humanities computing in academic curricula
- Papers. The submission…
View original post 179 słów więcej